Sunday, September 4, 2011

Tent Continued

It rained like crazy last night and the tent, I posed about yesterday,  held up. I didn't put any tarp over it, just the little rain fly that came with it. There was no leak at all.

I craweled in the tent about 8pm last night when it started raining. I used my Sprint 3G mobile wifi to get online for a little while. Powered it with the power pack when the battery in my laptop started running low. Finished watching two netflix movies: Cadillac Records-- Very Good
had a glass of red wine and some trail mix then off to a good night's sleep.

I'm thinking about getting a Vizio tv for my travel trailer when I am back living in it. These TVs have built in wifi and can stream netflix videos with no other attachment.
VIZIO M221NV 22-Inch Full HD 1080p LED LCD TV with VIA Internet Applications, Black

No comments:

Post a Comment