Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cabela's Sale

I went to the end of season sale at Cabelas yesterday. I was in there for FOUR hours!
I bought the truck tent, click on this link to see:
Truck Tent
I got their last one. Another guy wanted it and was having them hold it at the desk in the camping section. I waited him out. He ended up buying a different one so I got it.

I had bought this air bed at camping world in queen size. I like the bed but it was too wide for my truck. So I returned it. It's difficult to find air beds in the double/standard size. They are usually queen, king or twin. It has battery operated pump, which I really like. It was so easy to use.
But Cabela's had one in the double size. Click link to see:
Easy Roll up Air Bed

I also bought some Keene's sandals and some hiking boots and a few warmer clothing items.

I bought a little collapsable two sided flexible plastic sink for washing and rinsing dishes. I don't see it on their website. But the price was right at $12

No comments:

Post a Comment