Thursday, September 8, 2011

Returned Quick Set up Tent Today

It is still raining like crazy here. The tent started leaking. When there was about 3 inches of water in the tent, I gave up, packed everything up and left the state park.  I went back to Camping World today and returned the tent. They gave me a full refund, no problem.

Right now, I'm at a motel to clean everything up and get warm and dry and recover a bit!
I used my Wyndham Rewards account to get the motel. I get a 20% discount on the motel from making the reservation through the link on my Worldmark Timeshare account. $36.99 a night.

This looks like something interesting that I might try
Texsport The Lodge Square Dome Tent

2 comments:

  1. The reviews aren't very promising. :<( Enjoying your blog, keep it coming. Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the heads up on that, Leslie.

    The toppers for the pickup leak a little bit sometimes especially if the wind is causing the rain to blow just right.

    So I would appreciate any suggestions anyone has for a good tent or something to cover up the camper shell if I sleep in the back of the truck and its a rainy night.

    ReplyDelete