Friday, September 23, 2011

Sandals

Having roamed for 17 years in California, I wear sandals quite a bit.
For the last few years I have been wearing flojos
http://store.flojos.com/pgcart.pga?product=207
I like the eggcrate memory foam. But much to my dismay, they start shrinking and kind of curling up and even separating with real high temparatures.

I have kept a pink and dark brown pair to wear infrequently.

However, last week I bought a couple of pairs of hiking type sandals. I bought some Keenes, which I haven't tried yet. I will later this week and report.

And then I also bought these:
Cabela's Destination Thongs
They didn't get a good reviews. But the price was right. I have done two long power walks with them and they were very comfortable. I will see how they hold up. Cabela's has a three month guarantee and two of the write ups said the thong part by the toe came out at two months.

here are pics of them on me and the soles of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment