Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mobile Wifi

I have had Sprint mobile phone service for over 10 years. I have been satisfied with it. I have 5 phones on the account, mine plus 3 for my sons, and 1 for my best friend. We have the everything plan that has unlimited data also. Most of us have blackberrys but my oldest son just replaced his phone with the new Evo.
Sprint HTC Evo 4G Android Cell Phone (Black), Without Contract





For Wifi, I originally got the Sprint 3G/4G U6000 but connecting it to the usb port of my computer (a Gateway M-series) always blue screened my computer. So Sprint let me switch to a Sierra Wireless Overdrive Pro 3G/4G Mobile Hotspot. I do not have to connect it to my computer's USB. I connect to it wirelessly. No problems with it and if I want to let someone else connect to it at the same time, I can, which was not possible with the other one.

Since I have a "permanent address", that is not in Sprint, coverage zone, they do not require a contract with me for any of my phones or this mobile device, which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment